• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding audio gear
I use a Lenovo T440P laptop that has an intel I5 processor and 8 gigs of ram.  I often have to reboot 4 to 5 times to add audio gear with the proper compatibility.  If the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and expecting different results I'm there.  When the system finally works , it works great but I have to re-add my input and output devices each time I log in and usually have to do it multiple times.  Has anyone else had the same problem?
(01-21-2021, 11:29 PM)JoeMcG13 Wrote: I use a Lenovo T440P laptop that has an intel I5 processor and 8 gigs of ram.  I often have to reboot 4 to 5 times to add audio gear with the proper compatibility.  If the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and expecting different results I'm there.  When the system finally works , it works great but I have to re-add my input and output devices each time I log in and usually have to do it multiple times.  Has anyone else had the same problem?
More information needed. What audio interface are you using? Do you have the latest driver for it loaded? I presume you're running Windows and not Linux.