• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Mixer does what?
I see the compressors, but as far as basic levels you can set in the main session screen ( audio inputs and Personal mix) what does the Power Mixer page offer?   One of our biggest problems is when musician A wants more of B's vocals, but not more of B's instrument, etc.
It seems only B can fix that , but then he may screw it up for C and D.

Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface
(01-11-2021, 04:11 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: I see the compressors, but as far as basic levels you can set in the main session screen ( audio inputs and Personal mix) what does the Power Mixer page offer?   One of our biggest problems is when musician A wants more of B's vocals, but not more of B's instrument, etc.

>>>
That mixer give you somewhat more precise control and some toys like the compressor, control over midi, etc.

Your 'biggest problems' is, at least around here, shared by multiple fellow jammers. It's a thin line in getting that right.
(01-11-2021, 05:22 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 04:11 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: I see the compressors, but as far as basic levels you can set in the main session screen ( audio inputs and Personal mix) what does the Power Mixer page offer?   One of our biggest problems is when musician A wants more of B's vocals, but not more of B's instrument, etc.

>>>
That mixer give you somewhat more precise control and some toys like the compressor, control over midi, etc.

Your 'biggest problems' is, at least around here, shared by multiple fellow jammers. It's a thin line in getting that right.
Interesting that if you pan your input track in the power mixer (which shows up in the monitor meters there), it DOESN'T show up in either your audio inputs on the main session page or in your personal mix --- they remain centered.
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface