• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you run a quick test, turn on local monitoring?
I'm on a Windows 10 PC with 16 GB of RAM the audio interface combo unit that I'm currently using is a Roland hs5 session mixer ..I'm not locked into the Mackie but I do need to be able to send a left and right guitar signal for stereo and at least one mono microphone signal to jam Kazan.... anything beyond that is icing on the cake I already have effects units for both my guitar and my microphone so don't really need them built into the interface or mixer.... I'm currently getting 5.7 local gear latency with a frame rate of 2.5 and would like to do at least that well
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface
(01-10-2021, 07:39 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: I'm on a Windows 10 PC with 16 GB of RAM the audio interface combo unit that I'm currently using is a Roland hs5 session mixer ..I'm not locked into the Mackie but I do need to be able to send a left and right guitar signal for stereo and at least one mono microphone signal to jam Kazan.... anything beyond that is icing on the cake I already have effects units for both my guitar and my microphone so don't really need them built into the interface or mixer.... I'm currently getting 5.7 local gear latency with a frame rate of 2.5 and would like to do at least that well
Since it's Windows, you'll need to tune it to properly handle real-time audio. Start by running the Latencymon application (search the forum for links). If the results show that your machine needs work, refer to the Glitchfree document (links via Search) for things you can do.