• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suboptimal configuration dialog?
(01-07-2021, 04:04 PM)Paul_in_KC Wrote: All,

I just (a couple of days ago) updated to the latest release and changed my subscription from free to Silver.

At some point in the process of starting up JK (following the updates) I was presented with a dialog that indicated that my configuration/setting were not set for the best user experience (can't recall exact wording).

I don't see that dialog presented a second time - but that could because I am not starting a multi-player session (?).

Is there a way to get back to that warning dialog - or otherwise address any performance concerns that the app detects?

Have been periodically using the old free version through 2020 and researching some configuration tweaks to get going. That helped considerably, but didn't really quite "get there". 

I am thinking the new software has all new performance/configuration "preferences" (and the UI seems to have changed since I last looked).

I imagine this has been asked already - but I did search first, and didn't find this question.

Many thanks,
-Paul
Good question. I think a lot of us have seen this window pop up, but only once. I made the recommended change and assumed that's why I haven't seen it since

Messages In This Thread
Suboptimal configuration dialog? - by Paul_in_KC - 01-07-2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Suboptimal configuration dialog? - by StuartR - 01-07-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Suboptimal configuration dialog? - by StuartR - 01-07-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Suboptimal configuration dialog? - by StuartR - 01-08-2021, 06:37 PM