• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reporting crashes on free plan gets 413 error in browser; troubleshooting
When trying to submit a crash, this happens:     

I also can reproduce a crash when changing the "Audio Devices" in System Preferences, e.g., the Format to 48,000. Using Big Sur 11.0.1. I uploaded the crash log here.

2nd issue, my singer has intermittent problems and gets the "not receiving audio packets message" and I see this alert:

What's the deal here? Why would one pay for this unreliability?
(01-05-2021, 04:05 PM)RobbieTheK Wrote: When trying to submit a crash, this happens: 

I also can reproduce a crash when changing the "Audio Devices" in System Preferences, e.g., the Format to 48,000. Using Big Sur 11.0.1. I uploaded the crash log here.

2nd issue, my singer has intermittent problems and gets the "not receiving audio packets message" and I see this alert:

What's the deal here? Why would one pay for this unreliability?
Don't panic, there are a lot of things at play here that are out of JKs control, like your routers ability to use UPNP to dynamically create UDP ports to and from every other session participant. Verify your router supports UPNP and that it's enabled. Reboot it.

What platform is your other player using? MAC or PC?
Quote:Don't panic, there are a lot of things at play here that are out of JKs control, like your routers ability to use UPNP to dynamically create UDP ports to and from every other session participant. Verify your router supports UPNP and that it's enabled. Reboot it.

Here are my settings:

Quote:What platform is your other player using? MAC or PC?

Also a Mac. We were able to get it working in December and he did have it working for a bit yesterday but after a reboot and running the audio wizard, he could not hear anything. I'n  having him check if UPnP is enabled and even better, port forwarding.

No tips for why the crash reporting gets a 413 error?
(01-06-2021, 02:32 AM)RobbieTheK Wrote:
Quote:Don't panic, there are a lot of things at play here that are out of JKs control, like your routers ability to use UPNP to dynamically create UDP ports to and from every other session participant. Verify your router supports UPNP and that it's enabled. Reboot it.

Here are my settings:

Quote:What platform is your other player using? MAC or PC?

Also a Mac. We were able to get it working in December and he did have it working for a bit yesterday but after a reboot and running the audio wizard, he could not hear anything. I'n  having him check if UPnP is enabled and even better, port forwarding.

No tips for why the crash reporting gets a 413 error
Since you have UPNP enabled you don't need to set up port forwarding. But since you did both, your router may use the latter, in which case you only defined a single UDP port. You'll want more than that for multiple session connections.