• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only receiving mono feeds from remote players
I and a friend setup a session - we each had 2 independent inputs to send to each other, e.g. vocals and guitar. Each local musician shows both tracks but only shows one track for the remote musician. This track is only mono so the two channels cannot be separated. I cannot find any options to do this.

I am currently on the free plan and would consider upgrading to get this, but found this when in the trial period (which is supposed to be gold plan).

Does anyone know how to do this?
In some ways, how you explain what you're seeing is working as designed. Remote users, as you put it.. will only see one Track for you, even if you have multiple tracks. I have 4 stereo tracks, but everyone will only see one for me. Now for the mono vs stereo part. What is your signal chain starting from your instrument and voice hardware > Audio Interface > JK, and how many discrete inputs are you using, and when setting your I/O inputs in JK, are you making sure your track setup as 2 channels (it defaults to 1), for your track (1 voice, 1 instrument)? The best thing you can do is get your signal figured out in your own private session, including stereo separation.
(01-05-2021, 03:18 PM)bigboss Wrote: I and a friend setup a session - we each had 2 independent inputs to send to each other, e.g. vocals and guitar. Each local musician shows both tracks but only shows one track for the remote musician. This track is only mono so the two channels cannot be separated. I cannot find any options to do this.

I am currently on the free plan and would consider upgrading to get this, but found this when in the trial period (which is supposed to be gold plan).

Does anyone know how to do this?
Working as designed. I believe JK merges all your inputs into one stereo track that's displayed in a single box.
Thanks - that has resolved my issue. I did not realise you could set up a stereo track as when I tried this it just shows the track as

AUDIO (Interface - Left)

even though both tracks are configured. It would be nice if it says Left+Right! Having done that on both ends the separation now works as expected and I can separate the channels in my mixer which is feeding the headphones.