• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips To Eliminate or Reduce Background Noises
Hello

Can anyone provide any tips to eliminate or reduce the following types of background noises:-

- When there is a background sound which is close to playing in a bucket and the sound isn't exactly an echo.
- When there is a background buzz
- There is occasional static.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards

Colin
Static may be a result of having your frame size set too low - try going higher for a start and see if that helps or not
Background buzz is either a poor ground / ground loop / or unplugged (but active) lead into your interface / mixer. Could also be background noise picked up by the mic or electrical interference into one of your cables. Try to keep audio and power cables separated physically as much as possible.
Try playing outside of the bucket.....lol. Need more info re equipment - interface make / model, set-up, etc. to better troubleshoot...
(12-14-2020, 07:22 PM)Terles Wrote: Static may be a result of having your frame size set too low - try going higher for a start and see if that helps or not
Background buzz is either a poor ground / ground loop / or unplugged (but active) lead into your interface / mixer.  Could also be background noise picked up by the mic or electrical interference into one of your cables.  Try to keep audio and power cables separated physically as much as possible.
Try playing outside of the bucket.....lol.  Need more info re equipment - interface make / model, set-up, etc. to better troubleshoot...

Thank you!

I will have a look into this more closely.
JamKazam always crashes when I try to start a seeion
(12-20-2020, 07:33 AM)mike@maytechav.com Wrote: JamKazam always crashes when I try to start a seeion
 Could you provide some additional details? What platform are you using? What audio interface?