• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermittent latency problems
Hello -

Recently I have begun to experience severe latency problems during sessions with musicians with whom I have previously jammed without latency problems.  I know that their equipment and my equipment are suitable.  

We have had to quit our sessions prematurely because of these sudden latency problems.

I contributed to the JamKazam GoFundMe campaign, and am prepared to purchase an annual subscription, but only if I can be assured by the developers that the service will be reliable.

Is there any way I can communicate this information to the developers?

Allen Minton
(12-14-2020, 05:14 PM)AllenM Wrote: Hello -

Recently I have begun to experience severe latency problems during sessions with musicians with whom I have previously jammed without latency problems.  I know that their equipment and my equipment are suitable.  

We have had to quit our sessions prematurely because of these sudden latency problems.

I contributed to the JamKazam GoFundMe campaign, and am prepared to purchase an annual subscription, but only if I can be assured by the developers that the service will be reliable.

Is there any way I can communicate this information to the developers?

Allen Minton
More technical details will be required. JK has recently gone through a rough patch with a lot of client updates to fix network issues, some of which could contribute to latency but there are a lot of variables that contribute to latency. You'll need to provide info on the latency reported by the client between you and each of your band mates. A log file will also be useful and can be generated in the client from the Manage menu. You can send this info to: support@Jamkazam.com