• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live tracks present, but no audio?
I've just started using Jamkazam for band rehearsal during lockdown. I set up my live tracks this morning and all worked fine, but this afternoon they are visible but I have no audio. I've tried deleting and re-installing the Jamkazam app, deleting and resetting up the tracks, but no joy.
I did install a software update before the afternoon session, and also had used GarageBand between the sessions - wondered if these have affected things somehow.
I'm not sure what else to try. 
Any suggestions welcomed.
try this

https://forum.jamkazam.com/search.php?ac...order=desc

or simply use the search function - "no audio"
(04-04-2020, 03:43 PM)Steve W Wrote: I've just started using Jamkazam for band rehearsal during lockdown. I set up my live tracks this morning and all worked fine, but this afternoon they are visible but I have no audio. I've tried deleting and re-installing the Jamkazam app, deleting and resetting up the tracks, but no joy.
I did install a software update before the afternoon session, and also had used GarageBand between the sessions - wondered if these have affected things somehow.
try re-enabling permission to use Microphone and Camera in your privacy setting.
(04-05-2020, 03:03 AM)jamjam Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 03:43 PM)Steve W Wrote: I've just started using Jamkazam for band rehearsal during lockdown. I set up my live tracks this morning and all worked fine, but this afternoon they are visible but I have no audio. I've tried deleting and re-installing the Jamkazam app, deleting and resetting up the tracks, but no joy.
try re-enabling permission to use Microphone and Camera in your privacy setting.
I was having exact same problem. Using a Mac, went to system preferences, security and privacy, checked microphone access box for JamKazam and that FIXED It! After 2 hours of f***ing around. Thanks jamjam!  Big Grin
(04-05-2020, 04:31 AM)occimoron Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 03:03 AM)jamjam Wrote:
I was having exact same problem. Using a Mac, went to system preferences, security and privacy, checked microphone access box for JamKazam and that FIXED It! After 2 hours of f***ing around. Thanks jamjam!  Big Grin
Fixed it! Many thanks JamJam, I too have spend hours messing about trying to fix that. Big Grin
I just needed to select the microphone in - I think GarageBand needed slightly different settings and caused this to change.