• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam on iPad
I am in a small amateur band who are missing playing together due to the lockdown so thought JamKazam might be the answer. I have made a reasonable start using a MacBook Pro (I still need an ethernet adapter) and a Peavey XPort guitar interface with an acoustic mic doubling for acoustic guitar and vocals. I have invited other members of the band to join which they did using their iPads. However, when we try to run a session, although I appear as fully operational, the others appear in the session box greyed-out. We are not looking for high quality sound at this stage but at the moment they can't hear me and I can't hear them. Has anybody got any ideas?
JK does not work on an iPad
(04-04-2020, 06:51 PM)mabalot Wrote: JK does not work on an iPad
Thanks, Mabalot. We guessed that might be the case.
(04-04-2020, 07:16 PM)Peter Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 06:51 PM)mabalot Wrote: JK does not work on an iPad
Thanks, Mabalot. We guessed that might be the case.
Hi, I am brand new to this concept and Jamkazam.. While I have a windows laptop, I have ioDock for iPad which serves as audio interface and was hoping to use Jamkazam on it. But it looks like the Mac jamkazam app does not run on iPad. Are you saying there is NO workaround for use of Jamkazam on the iPad? (Meaning I'll have to drop some bucks for a new audio interface....?)
Thanks,Mark