• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCHEDUALED SESSION KEEPS DISAPPEARING
hello thank you in advance

everytime i create a scheduled session and start receiving rsvp
i go into session and accept those rsvp 
i then may leave JK or leave it running and either way when i go back into to create a sesion
for an unrelated session,, my scheduled session is gone,

this has happened every time and yesterday was my first time setting up scheduled session.
i read to remove the ( ) from my 'handle'  but made no difference

help need a session for this coming monday

mike
(12-10-2020, 07:49 PM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote: hello thank you in advance

everytime i create a scheduled session and start receiving rsvp
i then may leave JK or leave it running and either way when i go back into to create a sesion

this has happened every time and yesterday was my first time setting up scheduled session.
i read to remove the ( ) from my 'handle'  but made no difference

help need a session for this coming monday

mike
>>>
This has been an issue for ages. Sometimes it seems to work but no telling when or why(?)

Just make appointments in the good old fa$oned way (ph/mail/WA) to go online.
Invite your friends/colleagues in a private session et voilà.
Thank you, which type of session should I pick, and can I invite friends while in the session
Do friends need to RSVP or anything?

Mike
(12-10-2020, 10:11 PM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote: Thank you, which type of session should I pick,  and can I invite friends while in the session
Do friends need to RSVP or anything?

Mike

>>>
Mike, if you want no 'strangers' joining choose [quick start private].
Once in the session you can invite anybody from your 'friends list' by clicking Invite Musicians direct under 'personal mix'.

Or choose [quick start friends] and all your 'friends' can join without having to be invited.
(12-10-2020, 07:49 PM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote: everytime i create a scheduled session and start receiving rsvp

If someone Joins a scheduled session prematurely and then Leaves, JK seems to think the session has ended. It would be better if JK didn't show a Join button or link until 30 minutes before the scheduled time. As it is, invitees should take care not to Join when they mean to RSVP.
(12-11-2020, 12:39 AM)Mike Garrahan Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 07:49 PM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote: everytime i create a scheduled session and start receiving rsvp

If someone Joins a scheduled session prematurely and then Leaves, JK seems to think the session has ended. It would be better if JK didn't show a Join button or link until 30 minutes before the scheduled time. As it is, invitees should take care not to Join when they mean to RSVP.

mike i think your answer is very close and most likely what is happening,,
as i was in terry's technical discussion and he also said he has seen this occur.

i like your solution , here's mine , as i can't control that others wont join early, i will
start the session ,, half hour before the formerly scheduled time,, and just invite them while in the session
they can the enter when ready. yes?,, thanks

mike
(12-11-2020, 01:11 AM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote: i like your solution , here's mine , as i can't control that others wont join early, i will
start the session  ,, half hour before the formerly scheduled time,, and just invite them while in the session
they can the enter when ready.  yes?,, thanks

That should work pretty well if the others know that's what you're doing.
(12-11-2020, 01:11 AM)michaelfeldmanct@gmail.com Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 12:39 AM)Mike Garrahan Wrote:

mike i think your answer is very close and most likely what is happening,,
as i was in terry's technical discussion and he also said he has seen this occur.

i like your solution , here's mine , as i can't control that others wont join early, i will
start the session  ,, half hour before the formerly scheduled time,, and just invite them while in the session
they can the enter when ready.  yes?,, thanks

mike

>>>
Like I explained above, yes.