• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timid 1st time user
Hi, 
I've used JK several times for jam tracks.   Haven't played with anybody yet.   Still uptight about starting use.   

Any suggestions?
Mike
(12-04-2020, 11:22 PM)Mike Keefe Wrote: Hi, 
I've used JK several times for jam tracks.   Haven't played with anybody yet.   Still uptight about starting use.   

Any suggestions?
Mike

Hi Mike, surprised no one replied yet! I may not be checking for a response after I write this, but not sure what is preventing you from joining public sessions. They are open/public for a reason. Otherwise, you will see an alert pop up requiring you to be approved for some session. Just Join and listen to see if you find others that are playing music that interest you. One important note, technically speaking make sure your gear works good. There's a reason for the private session; to make sure you can hear yourself good. This is good to do before popping into public sessions. For sessions with 5 or more, (sometimes 10 people), it can sound crazy and distorted and not in time, due to latency. It's a hit or miss and you just have to bounce around. Hope this encourages you to get past being uptight about it.
Well, curious to know if you have been able to join in sessions and play with other players?  I am very new, and trying to figure out the system.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.  I am able to purchase jamtracks and play along, but unable to figure out how to join a session? ?
(01-14-2021, 08:20 PM)debbie porter Wrote: Well, curious to know if you have been able to join in sessions and play with other players?  I am very new, and trying to figure out the system.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.  I am able to purchase jamtracks and play along, but unable to figure out how to join a session? ?

Debbie, why can't you figure out how to Join? I think your response could be helpful to some of us, to provide good response. To many folks, the application is very obvious when it comes to browsing an open session and clicking Join. Do share, please Smile