• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Subscriptions
(01-04-2021, 01:15 AM)GDJ Wrote: Update. Sun Jan 3rd. I started seeing the subscription status notifications in the app today indicating I was on the Free plan and when trying to change Bit Rate of other settings that require a different plan, the appropriate pop up notification display. I went ahead and purchased the Gold plan for a year.
It's now showing me on the Silver Plan but the actual restrictions are still for the Free plan.
Hi all,

I know the paid subscriptions just started on Friday. And i'm not trying to sound like i am complaining as this is a big transition, but i submitted 3 tickets from my Gold sub on Friday into Saturday for the main issues i am still facing. When you submit a ticket, you are told that they will try to respond within 24 hours. For two of my tickets it's now been almost 72 hours, and one from saturday almost 48 hours. 

Has anyone heard back from any tickets they have submitted? If so, how long has it taken to get a response?

There are a lot of ticket systems, and JK is using FreshDesk.com. Would be nice to get at least a notice that the ticket is being looked at and didn't accidentally disappear.

Of course, have to hire people to do the paid support which was part of moving to paid subscriptions. But i would have thought that would have been arranged for some support staff to start working on 1/1/2021 as the CC's were all charged on 12/31/2020 if you had signed up to a plan before 2021. Or was i the only one who paid for plan before the new year?

One of the issues i sent a ticket about regards that it took 1.5 hours for our band to hear each other (No Audio? issue) on New Year's Day. Two of us are on same internet provider (Verizon FiOS) and other two, one each on Comcast and RCN. And it was the two on the same provider that couldn' hear each other, but the other two could hear all of us. Sync, leaving session and rejoining all didn't help. Only when the two on FiOS started a new session with each other where we could hear each other, then adding the others, did we get to be able to play. I reported all this and way more details in the ticket (like couldn't change the prefs for Routing in the Manage->Network menus). 

Hoping the move to paid works out for JK and for all of us. Thinking positive, while reporting the reality.

Peace
Dan
FYI. Consumer Heads Up! Today I reviewed my email invoice for my yearly gold plan purchase. It states,

"Your subscription started at Jan 4, 2021. It is now active and will be automatically renewed on Jan 4, 2022."

I find this information helpful and I will schedule a reminder for next year.
I work for a school district and we are interested in purchasing several paid subscriptions for some of our students. Does anyone know who I could contact to purchase a block of licenses? I don't want students to have to subscribe to one of their own for a school-supported application.

thanks

B
support@jamkazam maybe. They are still figuring all of this out.
Larry
Bassman9952@gmail.com
Wink 
Well after doing the Update (every week) before our weekly Jam session, I also upgraded to the Silver subscription. Other members of our 5 person Jam group have other Subscriptions, from Platinum on down.

The sessions appear to be getting worse. Had to Log out, close the App and start over twice in our 2-hour session. One member had to re-boot his computer. Many dropouts and Errors today as in other sessions. Is this App really ready? Seems pretty flaky.
(01-07-2021, 11:37 PM)Gary Card Wrote: Well after doing the Update (every week) before our weekly Jam session, I also upgraded to the Silver subscription. Other members of our 5 person Jam group have other Subscriptions, from Platinum on down.

The sessions appear to be getting worse. Had to Log out, close the App and start over twice in our 2-hour session. One member had to re-boot his computer. Many dropouts and Errors today as in other sessions. Is this App really ready? Seems pretty flaky.
I don't think the problem is with the JK client. There are a lot of other factors that contribute to poor sessions. For example, your home router. Is there any other significant use of your router (video streaming or online gaming) while you're in a session?

The platforms you are using... Are they plugged in and not on battery power? If any of them are Windows-based, have they been properly tuned to handle real-time audio?
I had previously subscribed at Gold level - at least that's what JK displayed. 

Then it displayed that I'm currently on free level, and tells me that I have 10 minutes left this month. 

Then I try again to make sure that I have Gold level. 
I go for upgrade subscription, choose Gold, get told that this will cost me 9.99 $ per month.
I go ahead. Then it tells me I already have that subscription, and nothing gets changed. 

I'm still told that I'm on free level, and that I have 10 minutes left this month. 

I try to get an annual subscription for Gold. It tells me that this will cost 99.99 $ per year. 
I go ahead. Again it tells me I already have that subscription, and nothing gets changed. 

Clearly something is wrong!
How do I get what I want??
(01-25-2021, 12:37 AM)Pete Savigny Wrote: I had previously subscribed at Gold level - at least that's what JK displayed. 

Then it displayed that I'm currently on free level, and tells me that I have 10 minutes left this month. 

Then I try again to make sure that I have Gold level. 
I go for upgrade subscription, choose Gold, get told that this will cost me 9.99 $ per month.
I go ahead. Then it tells me I already have that subscription, and nothing gets changed. 

I'm still told that I'm on free level, and that I have 10 minutes left this month. 

I try to get an annual subscription for Gold. It tells me that this will cost 99.99 $ per year. 
I go ahead. Again it tells me I already have that subscription, and nothing gets changed. 

Clearly something is wrong!
How do I get what I want??
Contact support at: support@Jamkazam.com
They no longer give support that way. They only do so for Gold members via their Help desk.
Unfortunately, the very problem I need to solve is that my Gold status is not effective, and I cannot get there.

But now I have been able to solve the problem.
It seems to have been that I had changed my credit card, since I first made a purchase with JK. But JK did not make me aware that the new payment didn't go through, as I had not updated my credit card information on JK.

Now that I updated it, the payment went through, and I now can effectively use my Gold status.

It is still strange that JK reported that I already had that subscription, even though I effectively had not.
JK: please fix this for other users.