• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam won't load
I'm trying to load Jamkazam after downloading the executable.  All that happens after clicking the OK to initiate the process is that a white box opens and nothing else happens.    Running on a Dell computer, Windows 10 64 bit, so that requirement is covered.  Any idea of what could be causing the problem?
(12-03-2020, 02:38 PM)Grdiakjr Wrote: I'm trying to load Jamkazam after downloading the executable.  All that happens after clicking the OK to initiate the process is that a white box opens and nothing else happens.    Running on a Dell computer, Windows 10 64 bit, so that requirement is covered.  Any idea of what could be causing the problem?

>>>
Is your user account 'admin' on your system?
Is there a popup 'hiding' somewhere asking you for permission to make changes to your system/harddrive?
Can you install/execute programs/apps not coming from the MS Store or a registered developer, e.g. that are not 'signed'.
Do you have multiple audio drivers installed?

There have been several threads started on this forum asking similar questions. Maybe try using the 'Search'.
Thanks for the help.   Turns out all that was required on my end was more patience, not my strong suit.   After several minutes of no action with the install, decided to leave the "white box" that appeared on my screen for a while to take a break.   Took some time, but when I came back maybe ten minutes later, the install had started and I was able to go complete the process,
Thanks again for the help,
George