• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Behringer X1204 - Device not found
I have some problems getting startet with my Berhinger X1204 Mixer (which is listed as good working).
The mixer is connected via USB to my PC(Win 10) and works properly with different audio software. So I expected, Jamkazam would recognize it without any problem.
But: Selectinh the "Auto Device configuration" it shows only the choice between Behringer UMC204 or UMC204HD, which I don´t have, and Jamkazam asks for the driver. I installed the driver, but then Jamkazam shows that it can´t find the device. No wonder, because I have a X1204. Confused
In the sound options menu I changed Jamkazam from "standard" to my Behringer X1204, but without success. What can I do? Would be really happy to get it working.

Thanks for your help!
Gerald
(11-19-2020, 09:45 PM)Gerald Wrote: I have some problems getting startet with my Berhinger X1204 Mixer (which is listed as good working).
The mixer is connected via USB to my PC(Win 10) and works properly with different audio software. So I expected, Jamkazam would recognize it without any problem.
But: Selectinh the "Auto Device configuration" it shows only the choice between Behringer UMC204 or UMC204HD, which I don´t have, and Jamkazam asks for the driver. I installed the driver, but then Jamkazam shows that it can´t find the device. No wonder, because I have a X1204. Confused
In the sound options menu I changed Jamkazam from "standard" to my Behringer X1204, but without success. What can I do? Would be really happy to get it working.

Thanks for your help!
Gerald
Do not select / use the "Auto Device configuration".  Instead, after loading the driver for your interface, follow the procedure here...https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yOGhHu429jCcWu66yvTjhBn-UdTUgmf8dYv82Z6irQI/edit
(11-20-2020, 06:52 PM)Terles Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 09:45 PM)Gerald Wrote: I have some problems getting startet with my Berhinger X1204 Mixer (which is listed as good working).

Thanks for your help!
Gerald

I am having the same problem. Were you able to solve it? I ended up having to run it through my crapped M-Audio Fasttrack. I bought the 1204 thinking I wouldnt have to use the audio interface anymore. Anyway, I am interested if and how you fixed the problem. Very frustrating!
Do not select / use the "Auto Device configuration".  Instead, after loading the driver for your interface, follow the procedure here...https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yOGhHu429jCcWu66yvTjhBn-UdTUgmf8dYv82Z6irQI/edit

I am having the same problem. Were you able to solve it? I ended up having to run it through my crappy M-Audio Fasttrack. I bought the 1204 thinking I wouldnt have to use the audio interface anymore. Anyway, I am interested if and how you fixed the problem. Very frustrating!
(11-29-2020, 07:47 PM)LadnerDrummer Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 06:52 PM)Terles Wrote:

Thanks for your help!
Gerald

I am having the same problem. Were you able to solve it? I ended up having to run it through my crapped M-Audio Fasttrack. I bought the 1204 thinking I wouldnt have to use the audio interface anymore. Anyway, I am interested if and how you fixed the problem. Very frustrating!

I am having the same problem. Were you able to solve it? I ended up having to run it through my crappy M-Audio Fasttrack. I bought the 1204 thinking I wouldnt have to use the audio interface anymore. Anyway, I am interested if and how you fixed the problem. Very frustrating!

>>>
Did you actually read the post above yours - the one containing the answer to the original posters and your question?
The documentation linked is clear on the issue.

Starting on page 6 if I remember correctly ... .