• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio interface pop up window wont go away and wont close..cant get into sessions
Ive been successfully using behringer um2 in sessions, but as of the nov 9th update the behringer audio interface pop up wont go away (Asio-usb control panel 2.8.40 behringer audio interface box).. i cant get into the sessions and when I try to close it out it says contact support, a company who never heard of jamkazam Sad
''''''''The audio system has not reported your configured tracks in a timely fa$on.
Please contact support.''''
upsetting, please help

so I will see replies on this thread right?
(11-14-2020, 01:17 AM)jerseybluesband@gmail.com Wrote: Ive been successfully using behringer um2 in sessions, but as of the nov 9th update the behringer audio interface pop up wont go away (Asio-usb control panel 2.8.40 behringer audio interface box).. i cant get into the sessions and when I try to close it out it says contact support, a company who never heard of jamkazam Sad
''''''''The audio system has not reported your configured tracks in a timely fa$on.
upsetting, please help

There was an OS update recently that may have broke something.  I'd start by deleting your audio profile and going through the set-up again.
(11-15-2020, 01:16 PM)Terles Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 01:17 AM)jerseybluesband@gmail.com Wrote: Ive been successfully using behringer um2 in sessions, but as of the nov 9th update the behringer audio interface pop up wont go away (Asio-usb control panel 2.8.40 behringer audio interface box).. i cant get into the sessions and when I try to close it out it says contact support, a company who never heard of jamkazam Sad
upsetting, please help

There was an OS update recently that may have broke something.  I'd start by deleting your audio profile and going through the set-up again.
(11-17-2020, 02:00 AM)jerseybluesband@gmail.com Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 01:16 PM)Terles Wrote:
upsetting, please help

thanks downloaded all the new drivers , i can see jamkazam and sessions but when i join them the behringer control console pops up and crashes me out..have reinstalled kazam, rebooted, everythinnh.. i cant get rid of that pop up Sad
I test my gear it works passes tests, but not in sessions.
so frustrated..