• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandmates Can't Hear Me
I'm running the condenser mic on my double bass into an acoustic image ten2. I'm then connecting the direct line from my amp and a separate talk-mic through a behringer UMC202HD and the only thing my bandmates could hear was the talk mic. My settings were fine for me--I could hear everything well through the headphone out of the UNC, but there was nothing coming through at all from the line for my bass,

Thoughts?
(11-13-2020, 02:12 PM)ArtPlaysBass Wrote: I'm running the condenser mic on my double bass into an acoustic image ten2. I'm then connecting the direct line from my amp and a separate talk-mic through a behringer UMC202HD and the only thing my bandmates could hear was the talk mic. My settings were fine for me--I could hear everything well through the headphone out of the UNC, but there was nothing coming through at all from the line for my bass,

Thoughts?
In Jamkazam, under Audio Inputs when in a session, do you see the track for your bass?  When you play your bass, does the volume bar show movement in the green bars?  As an aside, make sure your Direct Monitor switch is turned off on your interface.
(11-13-2020, 02:31 PM)Terles Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 02:12 PM)ArtPlaysBass Wrote: I'm running the condenser mic on my double bass into an acoustic image ten2. I'm then connecting the direct line from my amp and a separate talk-mic through a behringer UMC202HD and the only thing my bandmates could hear was the talk mic. My settings were fine for me--I could hear everything well through the headphone out of the UNC, but there was nothing coming through at all from the line for my bass,

Thoughts?
In Jamkazam, under Audio Inputs when in a session, do you see the track for your bass?  When you play your bass, does the volume bar show movement in the green bars?  As an aside, make sure your Direct Monitor switch is turned off on your interface.

In Jamkazam, under Audio Inputs when in a session, do you see the track for your bass? When you play your bass, does the volume bar show movement in the green bars? As an aside, make sure your Direct Monitor switch is turned off on your interface.

Thanks for your reply— yes, I see my bass track and I see green bars. I have also verified that I turned my DM off. Still no dice.
(11-14-2020, 10:33 PM)ArtPlaysBass Wrote:

Thoughts?

Thanks for your reply— yes, I see my bass track and I see green bars. I have also verified that I turned my DM off. Still no dice.

>>>
Just making sure here.
You did configure (add) both (two) channels in the JamKazam audio gear setup?
Try this - go to Manage /Audio Settings / Audio Console and click on the "Levels Reset" button to see if that helps...
(11-14-2020, 11:29 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

Thoughts?

>>>
Just making sure here.

hi Dimitri—thanks for your reply. yes, both channels are set up, but it is as though they are only hearing my bass through the talk mic and the channel carrying my bass isn’t audible. 
(11-27-2020, 02:26 PM)ArtPlaysBass Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 11:29 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

Thoughts?

>>>
Just making sure here.

hi Dimitri—thanks for your reply. yes, both channels are set up, but it is as though they are only hearing my bass through the talk mic and the channel carrying my bass isn’t audible. 

And again to confirm, you see your green bars for your bass track move on BOTH your "Audio Inputs" column, AND your "Personal Mix" column, correct?