• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not all inputs showing?
I've just managed to jam with my band, but the "Personal Mix" settings aren't showing every input.  Two of us have two inputs: guitar and voice.  Under "Personal mix", I only see voice for my bandmates, and they only see my guitar.  But I hear the other guitarist's vocals and guitar, and his guitar is plugged directly into the audio interface, so it can't be mic bleed.

Under "Audio inputs", I see two entries for myself, and my bandmates see that for themselves, too.

They are on Mac, I am on Windows 10.
(11-13-2020, 12:35 PM)abentley Wrote: I've just managed to jam with my band, but the "Personal Mix" settings aren't showing every input.  Two of us have two inputs: guitar and voice.  Under "Personal mix", I only see voice for my bandmates, and they only see my guitar.  But I hear the other guitarist's vocals and guitar, and his guitar is plugged directly into the audio interface, so it can't be mic bleed.

Under "Audio inputs", I see two entries for myself, and my bandmates see that for themselves, too.

They are on Mac, I am on Windows 10.
That is correct, and the way it is designed to work.  You only see other musicians combined inputs - it is up to them to set their individual track levels so that they are balanced.  When you change levels under Audio Inputs, you affect what everyone hears.  When you set levels under Personal Mix, you are only affecting what you hear.