• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behringer UMC202HD
Thumbs Down 
Installed Behringer UMC202HD today. It installed OK with downloads from Behringer Website, it's listed in Device Manager, and is set as default in Sound Manager. 
It tests OK for Input and Output, it works with Audacity. BUT JK wont accept it. I've followed through all the steps in the instruction video yet when I go "Manage - Audio Configuration" it only offers two Options -  For Behringer 404HD and 202 and it cant find either, which is not surprising as I've not installed either.
I've found a number of similar threads posts but none seem to offer a solution that helps.  Laptop is new Dell Inspiron 1500.
(11-12-2020, 10:00 PM)Bryanmac Wrote: Installed Behringer UMC202HD today. It installed OK with downloads from Behringer Website, it's listed in Device Manager, and is set as default in Sound Manager. 
It tests OK for Input and Output, it works with Audacity. BUT JK wont accept it. I've followed through all the steps in the instruction video yet when I go "Manage - Audio Configuration" it only offers two Options -  For Behringer 404HD and 202 and it cant find either, which is not surprising as I've not installed either.
I've found a number of similar threads posts but none seem to offer a solution that helps.  Laptop is new Dell Inspiron 1500.

>>>
That's not how you do it.
Click on the white down arrow next to your name and choose 'Audio Gear'
Choose 'add new gear' and follow the instructions on screen.
(11-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:00 PM)Bryanmac Wrote: Installed Behringer UMC202HD today. It installed OK with downloads from Behringer Website, it's listed in Device Manager, and is set as default in Sound Manager. 

>>>

(11-14-2020, 09:38 PM)Bryanmac Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

>>>

Thankyou.  I now realise that I had done that (and since then have managed a trial jam with a newbie friend). So setup was OK, and it seems to work but uncertain as to purpose of the messages obtained from "manage - Audioconfig" and the  not found response.