• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only a single voice input showing up from other musicians
Hi there,  new to the platform and trying to get my band set up.  My bandmates have a Scarlett 2i2.  I am able to get them in a session but instead of seeing 2 inputs from their Scarlett, I only see one Voice input.  However, I can hear their voice and guitar. I obviously cannot mix their voice and guitar within that single input, which would be nice. 
Is this normal?  Is this a limitation of the platform or am I missing something?  
I can't find any information on this subject on the internet.  

Thanks
(11-12-2020, 04:01 PM)Casochaci Wrote: Hi there,  new to the platform and trying to get my band set up.  My bandmates have a Scarlett 2i2.  I am able to get them in a session but instead of seeing 2 inputs from their Scarlett, I only see one Voice input.  However, I can hear their voice and guitar. I obviously cannot mix their voice and guitar within that single input, which would be nice. 
Is this normal?  Is this a limitation of the platform or am I missing something?  

Thanks

>>>
JKz inputs are mixed into one 'stereo' signal for a jam session.
Each peer should pre-mix their channels. Preferably to a mutual agreable level ...  Big Grin
(11-12-2020, 04:53 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 04:01 PM)Casochaci Wrote: Hi there,  new to the platform and trying to get my band set up.  My bandmates have a Scarlett 2i2.  I am able to get them in a session but instead of seeing 2 inputs from their Scarlett, I only see one Voice input.  However, I can hear their voice and guitar. I obviously cannot mix their voice and guitar within that single input, which would be nice. 

Thanks

>>>
JKz inputs are mixed into one 'stereo' signal for a jam session.
Each peer should pre-mix their channels. Preferably to a mutual agreable level ...  Big Grin
Ok,  Gotcha.  Thanks for the help!