• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UM2 and audio issue
(12-29-2020, 10:08 AM)sainivedant41 Wrote: Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
>>>
Did you download and install the asio driver mentioned and linked earlier in this thread?
(12-29-2020, 10:08 AM)sainivedant41 Wrote: Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
Are you using the vendor-supplied driver for your audio interface?
(12-29-2020, 04:44 PM)StuartR Wrote:
I have been attempting to use the ASO4ALL driver recommended by Behringer.  Another person on this forum advised using a different driver which I will try once I can find his message.  Good luck.
(01-24-2021, 09:41 PM)manilatom Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 04:44 PM)StuartR Wrote:
I have been attempting to use the ASO4ALL driver recommended by Behringer.  Another person on this forum advised using a different driver which I will try once I can find his message.  Good luck.

>>>
Here you go;

https://jamkazam-repo.s3.amazonaws.com/UM2.zip

Like was stated before. It is in this actual thread you are commenting in.
Yes, I just downloaded and installed the driver.  I'll try it very soon.  Thanks.