• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The System Default (Playback Only) profile can not be configured.
Need help i am getting this error message (The System Default (Playback Only) profile can not be configured.)
(10-30-2020, 08:52 PM)j2e2merc Wrote: Need help i am getting this error message (The System Default (Playback Only) profile can not be configured.)
Not a real thing.  You need to 'add new gear' to describe your own setup.  If your network interface is connected while doing so, you are able to specify what the various inputs are, and JamKazam will scan your hardware to ensure its function.
(10-30-2020, 11:21 PM)kempjef Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 08:52 PM)j2e2merc Wrote: Need help i am getting this error message (The System Default (Playback Only) profile can not be configured.)
Not a real thing.  You need to 'add new gear' to describe your own setup.  If your network interface is connected while doing so, you are able to specify what the various inputs are, and JamKazam will scan your hardware to ensure its function.

>>>

** audio interface **  (=sound card)

D./
(10-31-2020, 04:35 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 11:21 PM)kempjef Wrote:

>>>
** audio interface **  (=sound card)

D./
Right...audio interface, not network interface.