• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen and Heath QU16 mixer hook up
Hi everyone. I have a QU16 mixer I would like to use so I can use my Guitar and TC Helicon voice live play all at the same time. I also want to use my headphone through the QU 16 mixer. any help would be deeply appreciated.
(10-29-2020, 03:57 PM)bdcoach1 Wrote: Hi everyone. I have a QU16 mixer I would like to use so I can use my Guitar and TC Helicon voice live play all at the same time. I also want to use my headphone through the QU 16 mixer. any help would be deeply appreciated.
Just use one or both of the mixer outputs into one or both of the inputs of your audio interface connected to your JK Client computer. Be sure you pan the instruments plugged into your mixer to either of the output channels so that you have at least one instrument on each mixer output.
You'll need to connect your headphones to the audio interface and NOT to your mixer so that you can hear the other musicians in a JK session.
You'll still need to use an audio interface to connect to the JK client. Take some time to research the list of interfaces that have been tested by JK users here on the forum.