• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts?
(12-07-2020, 02:02 PM)Woti Wrote:
Quote:Just to understand what the new fee plan means for me:
In addition to my two bands, I wanted to build up a small jam community. The first attempts have already taken place. But with this fee plan I am losing all my jam friends ... 10 hours a month is not even enough for our rehearsals. So there is no longer any room for spontaneous jams, you have to keep it short, you don't have time to chat and so on....Unfortunately, all of this will disrupt a creative process!  And that's what I criticize, that you don't take the users on board in advance to draw up a plan together that does a little justice to everyone. Instead, we get a fee plan that is not even communicated.

Think about it, for 10 euros you have -> 10 hours per month, and that affects all of my fellow musicians. For us here, that's 70 euros a month. I wouldn't have a problem with it myself, but most of my fellow musicians don't want that and withdraw because they often despair of the difficult installation and configuration. I spent hours with the teamviewer keeping JK going. I've also thought about sponsoring this for all of my fellow musicians, because I think it's great, even after Corona, JK saves time and resources, is good for the CO2 footprint, and is a great addition to our face-to-face rehearsal.

I am ashamed and apologize  Cool for parts of my post above , I have completely misinterpreted the new fee list. I have unlimited access for $ 10 a month. It's worth it to me. But I'm afraid that my fellow musicians won't want to pay "gold" for it and leave me alone with it. Thanks for your work. Heart

Unfortunately, my request for a PayPal payment option has not yet been heard. Please have a look at Post # 2 on this topic for safety concerns.
https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=1484
I think that the JK team is using a third-party payment provider so the question would really have to be asked of them.

Messages In This Thread
Impact of audio stream quality rates? - by DaveK - 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
JK moving to paid subscription - by Jonasg - 12-04-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts? - by StuartR - 12-10-2020, 07:03 PM