• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts?
Got the email on friday. Really have a hard time on consodering what to do. 5 bucks seem okay, but the 10h restriction is a bug to swallow. Equals 2.5h a week for a band rehearsal which is covering roughly the basic needs. And as pointed out - JK is not yet THAT stable and reliable so one could easily start a session and get going any given time.
The service was good as a free beta but it has to improve massivly to be worth considering spending 10-20$

Was donating without hesitation in July when i thought this was a community-driven project. Celebrated when the donation goal was reached. I am waiting for the promised „great improvements“ still today. Anyone noticed improvements since donation-goal was reached? On the contrary! Since about six week JK is even cra$ng when it is not even used, just running in the background. And when it is not cra$ng, it is constantly complaining with error messages on my mac. Sent quite some crash reports, didn’t change a thing. Not the kind of service i am willing to spend a monthly fee on this terms!

Messages In This Thread
Impact of audio stream quality rates? - by DaveK - 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
JK moving to paid subscription - by Jonasg - 12-04-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts? - by Askal - 12-07-2020, 06:33 AM