• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts?
(12-05-2020, 10:07 PM)chris_troiani@yahoo.com Wrote: Also would be nice if you could get a yearly member$p discount.  I didn't see that mentioned in the email at least.
Hi Chris  If you go to the subscribe page and drop down you the options there are yearly plans, e.g. Silver for a year is $49.99, and Gold is $99.99, so in effect 2 months free.  https://www.jamkazam.com/client#/account/subscription

On other points: 

One thing I am waiting to see is how easy it is to go up and go down a level -  so sometimes my band will only want to rehearse just once a week for a couple of hours or so - Silver, sometimes twice a week or more if we are working to a CD or big gig (when live gigs come back) so we would need Gold. We all live someway from each other so will still want to include Jamkazam in our reherarsing schedule along with face-to-face even when Covid restrictions are relaxed (This is ignoring the sound quality which I'm not sure what impact the lower quality will have).

I and my band have found Jamkazam a life-saver in the Covid world.  Looking at alternatives (which I did before coming upon Jamkazam) and again now, either they look like taking a lot of setting up, or also cost simlar or more than Jamkazam now for what we need. Yes, it took some getting Jamkazam working for us but most problems turned out to be elsewhere - old laptops, wrong drivers, poor broadband, etc, and yes it does crash sometimes, but it is now working well for us.   I expect I will subscribe, either Silver or Gold.

All the best

Taz

Messages In This Thread
Impact of audio stream quality rates? - by DaveK - 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
JK moving to paid subscription - by Jonasg - 12-04-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts? - by TazTarry - 12-06-2020, 10:31 AM