• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts?
In my opinion JK would be well worth paying for if it were stable enough. I have almost constant crashes and could use some help from the devs to determine the cause, but posting in the forums has led to no response from them, so at the very least they need to get on top of user support before charging for the service. My bandmates and I have spent many, many, hours trying to get it to work reliably since it first came out many years ago and have not been very successful. I love all the recent updates but it still isn't stable enough for me to rely on and leads to spending much more time trying to get it working vs. working on actual music. It may be helpful for the devs to work directly with some of their users to help them out and to learn what issues are occurring in order to lead to improvements in the product. If they can get it to be more stable they can make a huge amount of money from it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts? - by greg4168@gmail.com - 10-29-2020, 02:14 PM
Impact of audio stream quality rates? - by DaveK - 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
JK moving to paid subscription - by Jonasg - 12-04-2020, 11:12 PM