• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamming Session - connection loss - Packet Rate Zero
The same situation occured yesterday that happened to us during Tuesday evenings session.

The post regarding the original occurrence is

https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=1584

I wanted to attached the prefStats file of the first occurence yesterday of this problem....

We were already jamming for around 1/2 an hour before this PacketRate 0 occured.

But this JK website only allows a maximum of 200 kbs file size.....
This is simply unacceptable ... as log files will tend to be a bit larger as the log file i wanted to attach is
only 258 kb long....

The log file indicates an  HTTP Error 403...  followed by a JK error

Could not mark the part complete.

FYI, unlike Tuesday evening when there were 5 players,  there were only 2 of us during
yesterday's JK session.  
I  have changed the names... for myself  JKJammer1 and my bandmate JKJammer2.
None of the other jammers on Tuesday evening had any packetrate 0 problems.
This only occurs on my  JK session with JKJammer2.

Can someone at JK please contact me so I can send them a copy of the prefStats log and tell me how we can correct this problem...

Thx in advance.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the JK Client appears to have fixed all my problems..... at least since our last live jam this past Tuesday.
No packet losses throughout the 2 1/2 hour session.
(10-10-2020, 03:48 PM)dannydep Wrote: The same situation occured yesterday that happened to us during Tuesday evenings session.

The post regarding the original occurrence is

https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=1584

I wanted to attached the prefStats file of the first occurence yesterday of this problem....

We were already jamming for around 1/2 an hour before this PacketRate 0 occured.

But this JK website only allows a maximum of 200 kbs file size.....
This is simply unacceptable ... as log files will tend to be a bit larger as the log file i wanted to attach is
only 258 kb long....

The log file indicates an  HTTP Error 403...  followed by a JK error

Could not mark the part complete.

FYI, unlike Tuesday evening when there were 5 players,  there were only 2 of us during
yesterday's JK session.  
I  have changed the names... for myself  JKJammer1 and my bandmate JKJammer2.
None of the other jammers on Tuesday evening had any packetrate 0 problems.
This only occurs on my  JK session with JKJammer2.

Can someone at JK please contact me so I can send them a copy of the prefStats log and tell me how we can correct this problem...

Thx in advance.
Our band had a JK session earlier today with a member of the JK development team who confirmed the packet loss problem that we're all seeing is the same one they've fixed in the next client update rolling out very soon.