• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a band
Hello everyone. I am looking for musicians to form an "on line" band. I play drums, I live in Italy and I have a good latency (always green). When I play with other European musicians with good latency the total latency is always green or yellow, never red. I'm available for any type of music of any age (except metal and disco). I would like to have an "on line" band that plays regularly every week with a specific repertoire. I no longer want to play only in improvised jam sessions without knowing what will be played. I would like everyone to prepare the songs like in a normal band. I'm not a professional musician and my level is " good intermediate ". If there is any "good latency" musician from Europe interested in a project like this, please contact me . Thank you.
(10-05-2020, 01:15 PM)Giorgio Bell Wrote: Hello everyone. I am looking for musicians to form an "on line" band. I play drums, I live in Italy and I have a good latency (always green). When I play with other European musicians with good latency the total latency is always green or yellow, never red. I'm available for any type of music of any age (except metal and disco). I would like to have an "on line" band that plays regularly every week with a specific repertoire. I no longer want to play only in improvised jam sessions without knowing what will be played. I would like everyone to prepare the songs like in a normal band. I'm not a professional musician and my level is " good intermediate ". If there is any "good latency" musician from Europe interested in a project like this, please contact me . Thank you.

Hi Giorgio I'm in the same mood and could be interested yet i'd need several sessions together to commit to check we are 'music compatible'. I'm purely jazz and latin ;-) Hope you will understand :-) My ideal band would also include a double bass or bass player minimum and if possible/compatible a piano/keyboard player. I have several contacts in JamKazam i could propose but you may also know some musicians (there was a jam in which we played together yesterday and there was also an itilian bass player) I'm Didier. Then we also need to know when each one is available. Tell me and no problem if you are not fond of my playing i will understand :-)

See you
Didier 
Feedback either in messages JamKazam or here
(10-05-2020, 01:15 PM)Giorgio Bell Wrote: Hello everyone. I am looking for musicians to form an "on line" band. I play drums, I live in Italy and I have a good latency (always green). When I play with other European musicians with good latency the total latency is always green or yellow, never red. I'm available for any type of music of any age (except metal and disco). I would like to have an "on line" band that plays regularly every week with a specific repertoire. I no longer want to play only in improvised jam sessions without knowing what will be played. I would like everyone to prepare the songs like in a normal band. I'm not a professional musician and my level is " good intermediate ". If there is any "good latency" musician from Europe interested in a project like this, please contact me . Thank you.

Hi giorgio - i'm in the united states , but i was wondering the same thing .... how do you find musically compatible people - the biggest issue i find here is finding people that want to play the same music.   What sort of music are you looking to play in your band ?   Thanks!