• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add MIDI Track Doesn't Work with New Version
I open Audio Settings.  Click on "Add Midi Track" and add my VI and MIDI interface.  It all looks right, but it doesn't save or show up.

HELP!!
Hmm, that's really weird. I am sure this issue will be fixed soon.
(10-04-2020, 06:47 PM)Dan Radlauer Wrote: I open Audio Settings.  Click on "Add Midi Track" and add my VI and MIDI interface.  It all looks right, but it doesn't save or show up.

HELP!!

Try adding it using the Audio Console instead of Audio Settings:

\Manage\Audio Settings\Audio Console
Make sure Midi Input is checked (in left column under Mixer Groups)
Click on mVST box and a configuration pop-up window will open
Select your instrument and device then click load and enable midi. Show gui will open the app's interface if there is one.
Click Save button.

Good luck!
(10-04-2020, 06:47 PM)Dan Radlauer Wrote: I open Audio Settings.  Click on "Add Midi Track" and add my VI and MIDI interface.  It all looks right, but it doesn't save or show up.

HELP!!
I have this happen regularly. I usually toggle the midi controller selector and then change to a different plugin and will catch and initiate the plugin and controller to work.  I haven't been able to play through my guitar plugins though. I have reverb on my vocal mic and that works fine, but the guitar passes signal through but nothing from any guitar VST's.  Anyone else have the same problem? Blush
I have the same problem for the last 2 days
(01-11-2021, 01:33 PM)stanley.sagov@gmail.com Wrote: I have the same problem for the last 2 days
Let them know at: support@Jamkazam.com