• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Track Icons
First, I'm happy about the update.  The personal mix is handy, although different than what I thought it would be.  I can adjust the levels of other musicians in personal mix, but not mine.
If a musician is sending 2 or 3 tracks ( instrument, vocal, mp3 from computer etc) you get to adjust the overall volume of one combined track, not individual levels they are sending.

Now to my current issue.  When you set up an audio input, JK lets you choose various icons to identify them:  electric guitar, vocal, computer, tuba, etc.   Sometimes when you're done it displays the correct icon, other times it doesn't.

Anybody out there have an interface with more than 2 channels ?  The problem I'm having is that when I set up a track and pick the source Icon ( guitar, vocal ,drum ,computer etc ) it shows or displays the wrong one on a fairly regular basis.. ..... My interface has 8 individual tracks so when I set the guitar up in jk it takes 1 and 2 which are the left and right  of the stereo guitar...  signal 3 and 4  for the microphone , 7 and 8 I'm using for  playing my phone/ MP3s Into jamkazam.   JK usually shows electric guitar icon for the first two tracks I set up ( each track getting two channels or inputs from my interface) even though the second track is actually capturing microphone input.
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface