• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting Jamkazam sound into a Zoom video call?
(10-07-2020, 01:30 PM)ersherin Wrote: Dan I have had the same problem in Windows.  I went so far as to set my Zoom audio to dial-in so the drivers wouldn't get confused.  On your Zoom screenshare, do you have the box "share computer sound" checked?
Thank you for responding and for asking.  I have briefly tried using screen share with "share computer sound" checked. It did work.  My friend and I, whom I play music with on JK, intend to test it out a little more but we will not be able to do so until next week.  Before covid we played together for services.  Now only one of us gets to do so over Zoom.  The service I regularly play for, usually has someone else sharing slides. However,  Zoom then does not allow one person to share slides and another person to share sound.  We will probably volunteer to run the slides and play the music from the same computer to allow us to do what you suggest.  I was hoping that without "sharing computer sound" I would just be able to have the JK output serve as the input where my Zoom voice/sound would go.  That would give us more flexibility.     Dan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putting Jamkazam sound into a Zoom video call? - by Dan TreeSound - 10-08-2020, 03:32 AM