• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't create account from website using gmail
Hello. I am using a gmail here and hoped to use the same address to set up an account, but the website says it's an invalid address. Facebook doesn't work either. Help please! Thank you.
(04-03-2020, 04:30 PM)mgem518@gmail.com Wrote: Hello. I am using a gmail here and hoped to use the same address to set up an account, but the website says it's an invalid address. Facebook doesn't work either. Help please! Thank you.

I have similar problem, trying to set an account with JamKazam proper.  When I enter my information and attempt to register I get the box of pictures and I'm instructed to select all pictures that match a particular criteria, but the box is inactive.  I can't select any picture, nor can I refresh or do whatever the headphone icon is supposed to do.  I can't even dismiss the box.  I've tried holding down CTRL while clicking, also tried SHFT and several other keys in combinations.  Is there a trick to this picture dialog box? 

I had no problem registering with this forum.
-Jerry
>>>

This also has been discussed many(!) times before.
If one would use the search function of this forum those basic questions can all be found with answers.

To register - use the website. Then login in the app.