• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio input 2 audible but not visible in "other live tracks"
I had my first test session today with a friend.
Our set-up:
1. On my side
  • Audio Interface: UMC404HD
  • Input 1: Microphone
  • Input 2: Pickup from Double Bass
2. On my friends side
  • Audio Interface: UR 22 mk II
  • Input 1: Pickup from Guitar
  • Input 2: Microphone
Audio from all four inputs works very well in both directions, i.e. both the voices and the instruments are audible on both sides.
However in the list of "other live tracks" on both sides only the input 1 of the relevant counterpart is being displayed:
  • I do see only the Guitar of my friend
  • He does only see my Microphone
And subsequently we canot adjust the volume and pan of the second input of our counterpart.
What do we need to do to get all inputs of others displayed in "other live tracks"
(09-13-2020, 01:03 PM)troublebass Wrote: I had my first test session today with a friend.
Our set-up:
1. On my side
2. On my friends side
Audio from all four inputs works very well in both directions, i.e. both the voices and the instruments are audible on both sides.
However in the list of "other live tracks" on both sides only the input 1 of the relevant counterpart is being displayed:
And subsequently we canot adjust the volume and pan of the second input of our counterpart.
What do we need to do to get all inputs of others displayed in "other live tracks"

>>>
This is correct and totally normal. Even if you would configure 16 tracks on your end, they will be 'combined' into one 'stereo' track. So you and your peers will 'see' just one track per jammer in a session. The instrument designation is taken from the first (top) track you have configured. Everybody is responsible for his own local mix and panorama settings before it is fed to the session total.
(09-13-2020, 01:46 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 01:03 PM)troublebass Wrote: I had my first test session today with a friend.
Our set-up:
1. On my side
2. On my friends side

>>>
This is correct and totally normal. Even if you would configure 16 tracks on your end, they will be 'combined' into one 'stereo' track. So you and your peers will 'see' just one track per jammer in a session. The instrument designation is taken from the first (top) track you have configured. Everybody is responsible for his own local mix and panorama settings before it is fed to the session total.

Ok, thx a mil for clarification.