• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frame size is red
What can I do to fix my frame size, which is red?  I'm new to jamkazam and having issues getting set up.  Thanks for any help.
(09-12-2020, 01:14 AM)Jonibbp Wrote: What can I do to fix my frame size, which is red?  I'm new to jamkazam and having issues getting set up.  Thanks for any help.
>>>
You can adjust it via the menu ('manage', top left) but only when in a session.
Most do well with either 2.5ms - 2ms - 1ms 
Just toggle to get best result.
(09-12-2020, 01:54 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 01:14 AM)Jonibbp Wrote: What can I do to fix my frame size, which is red?  I'm new to jamkazam and having issues getting set up.  Thanks for any help.
>>>
You can adjust it via the menu ('manage', top left) but only when in a session.
Most do well with either 2.5ms - 2ms - 1ms 
Just toggle to get best result.
Thank you for responding Dimitri.  Can you tell me more about how to adjust the the frame size?  I went to manage within a session, but then I didn't know what to do from there.  I really appreciate your help.  Joanna  Smile
>>>
Hi Joanna,
Via 'Manage > audio settings > audio booster'
There's a little drop-down menu 'Audio FrameSize' which can only be change when in a (any) session.
Set that to the lowest setting that will still give you clear audio.
hello - reviving this thread !
I find the frame size choice box is greyed out, inactive - I'm in a single private session, is this normal? I thought I could do this in any type of session
(12-07-2020, 09:41 AM)Ian (France) Wrote: hello - reviving this thread !
I find the frame size choice box is greyed out, inactive - I'm in a single private session, is this normal? I thought I could do this in any type of session

>>>
Yes.
I just checked and it works for me without any issues.
In both MAC and WIN.

You sure you're trying to do this while in an actual session?

!! BTW - the little dropdown box being grey doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't work ... , did you click it?
many thanks for the quick reply.....
I just changed the gear driver (I'm looking at the youtube video by Reggaddiction) and not only has the choice box been activated but the frame size has been lowered without my intervention ! so that is cool....
well, I have jitters now, which I understand is normal ! so playing with the frame size, back up from 1 through 2 back to 10 and the latency gets worse and worse.... well I'm well into this juggling parameters thing now I suppose :/