• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempting to load www.jamkazam.com
Hi - trying to set my friend up with JamKazam so I can use my JamBlaster.  Here's his description of the problem:

When I go to JamKazam.com, they welcome me by name. They show all my profile info, but the app will NOT launch on my computer! I just get that same error message again and again ... "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com".

His setup:  He has already downloaded and reinstalled JamKazam Mac app ... twice!  He's using a 2015 iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5 running Mojave 10.14.6, hard wired (Cat 5) to the router, with an audio interface Behringer U-Phoria.

Any suggestions?  I'm helping him remotely and he's feeling frustrated. 

Thanks in advance
Jerry Schneider
Vancouver Island, CA
There is the same post in this forum right under yours with the same heading. Please see that multiple people (including myself) are having the same issue. No luck for now, hopefully the fix it.
(04-03-2020, 01:27 PM)ibanezrd Wrote: There is the same post in this forum right under yours with the same heading. Please see that multiple people (including myself) are having the same issue. No luck for now, hopefully the fix it.
Yikes.  I looked yesterday and didn't see any other threads. Sorry for spamming the list. I'm working on a PC so maybe one of my friends has more luck in running the JK app.
(04-03-2020, 02:49 AM)atglabs Wrote: Hi - trying to set my friend up with JamKazam so I can use my JamBlaster.  Here's his description of the problem:

When I go to JamKazam.com, they welcome me by name. They show all my profile info, but the app will NOT launch on my computer! I just get that same error message again and again ... "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com".

His setup:  He has already downloaded and reinstalled JamKazam Mac app ... twice!  He's using a 2015 iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5 running Mojave 10.14.6, hard wired (Cat 5) to the router, with an audio interface Behringer U-Phoria.

Any suggestions?  I'm helping him remotely and he's feeling frustrated. 

Thanks in advance
Jerry Schneider
Vancouver Island, CA

I have exactly the same issue running MacOS 1014.6. Does someone from JamKazam have any knowledge on this? Now appears to be a common problem. Reloading app; rebooting; etc....don't work. Registered, signed in. App boots up BUT won't pick up the webpage.
Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked. Happened to me. Once I removed the check it loaded up.
I am also having this problem. I checked settings and no network proxies are checked. Please help!