• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX
Well ....Jamkazam is just not going to work for this partner$p I am sorry to say. I sent the info about the computer asking to be able to control for his mic etc. and this is the response I got from Gene:

"I was able to get my interface and video working. I was getting ready to record a session when my computer's security warned me that "Jamkazam would like to take control of your computer. Allow/Decline". I declined and the message popped up 2 more times. I had previously allowed Jamkazam access to my mic and changed the audio input/output to my interface. There was something suspicious going on. As I said before, I'm not allowing any outsider to take control of my computer."

So I will just need to move on and see if I can find someone else that I am interested in working with that is amicable to using Jamkazam.

On that note, while jamming has a little interest to me my main reason for Jamkazam is music collaboration. I wish Jamkazam had more of an emphasis like Bandmix where folks are actually searching for other like minded musicians for collaboration. The musician search on Jamkazam is practically unusable in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX - by Richard Head - 09-15-2020, 11:06 PM