• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX
(09-10-2020, 05:00 AM)Richard Head Wrote: Hi,  thanks for checking in.  Yes we have progress ...although I was waiting until this gentleman actually tried to use Jamkazam.  He loaded the standalone app and was able to open the app finally without that download the app message.    Now he has had to order a thunderbolt to ethernet cable to actually try setting up a session.  He is on cable with slower download speeds so I anticipate we will be hearing about problems there and I will be looking for suggestions regarding that ....if that kind of internet connection can even work.    He can get 940mbps down but only 35mbps up.  He does not even have those speeds at this time.  I believe he only has 200 mbps down and 10 mbps up at this time.  So to be proactive, if you have any input on whether his internet speeds can work I would appreciate it.  Thanks for being on top of this.
>>>
Those speeds - even the 'up' - are plenty enough to use JKZ (unless you're trying big band or choir get togethers ...)

How steady/and 'clean' the connection is, is of much greater importance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX - by Dimitri Muskens - 09-10-2020, 10:21 AM