• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX
Thanks Richard. And, I agree with you, I can see how this is Frustrating. Especially for what you shared as a direct quote. Here's where it gets even more confusing. There is no iPad app for JamKazam! So... the information you are getting, well... let's see if we can try and work with it.

My take is, he actually has it installed and is able to click on the app icon and get it running, but..he's getting the persistent message. Let's first get an understanding on the best approach.

How are you able to help him? Specifically, do you consider yourself fairly technical savvy with Mac, and is your friend capable of following instructions, and what is your impression about how Savvy he is? I'm asking because it drives how specific we can get to help. Unfortunately, JamKazam assumes some level of technical learning curve to get things working.

Just a quick Update. For the heck of it, i decided to search the apple store and found that JamKazam does have a separate app for Ipad, but it is not JamKazam. It is Jamtracks. I think this is an important distinction to make with the information we were given..

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jamtracks/...tform=ipad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jamkazam keeps asking to reload app on Mac OSX - by GDJ - 09-04-2020, 01:35 PM