• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Login to App
I am using MacOS -  running Mohave 10.14.6 on a Late 2012 MacBook Pro. I have installed the JK app and appears to run.
I was unable to get past the Captcha bug to create an account.
On the advice of JK Support, I was able to create an account at the website (which is why I can post this message).
However, I am unable to log into the JK app using that account.

So, I have never used JK - I'd like to try it.
(04-03-2020, 02:40 AM)quinn47@gmail.com Wrote: I am using MacOS -  running Mohave 10.14.6 on a Late 2012 MacBook Pro. I have installed the JK app and appears to run.
On the advice of JK Support, I was able to create an account at the website (which is why I can post this message).

I have the same problem, the captcha is snagging things...

Mac 10.10.5

Turn the robot stuff off....
(04-03-2020, 02:53 AM)guitardude57 Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 02:40 AM)quinn47@gmail.com Wrote: I am using MacOS -  running Mohave 10.14.6 on a Late 2012 MacBook Pro. I have installed the JK app and appears to run.

I have the same problem, the captcha is snagging things...

Mac 10.10.5

Turn the robot stuff off....
Addition:
It appears that the problems relate to malfunctions of the Captcha block and (when that block occasionally does work), malfunction of the “Agree to these Terms” block (the “accept” button is missing) - at SignIn (login). Also, not communicating: their online account sign up (which I have) and their App.
I'd love to use JamKazam, especially during the present state of global affairs, however not being able to create an account to login (due to the stupid human verification procedure) isn't what I would call a very good introduction to your software. Please REMOVE the verification so that new users can actually use your software.