• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam not detecting my audio
Hi, 
I logged into JamKazam for the first time since August 6th.  (I usually log in 3-4 times a week)

I am using a Mac running OSX Catalina version 10.15.5 and use a Behringer UMC202HD

I got prompted to load an update.

I got into my session.  I was able to see my partners video and hear his audio.  He could see me but not hear me.  The VU meters under My Live Tracks not moving.  I was able to hear my guitar and voice through the headphones plugged into the Berhinger.

I reset the audio config and re-added my device.  same issue as above.

As a test I opened grageband on my Mac, I was able to record audio and guitar through the Berhinger.  I also tried another app - Youcisian - it also works fine.)

I tried unplugging the audio interface, relaunching Jam Kazam and even rebooting.

same issue, I can join a session, I can see my partners video, I can hear his audio, he can see me but m audio meters not moving.

I also tried the auto device configuration feature for the UMC202 - got this message:

JamKazam client did not detect your Behringer UMC202 Audio adapter.
Please plug the device in to your computer.
Click YES to try again.

not sure why, as the device shows up in the settings and I'm my Macs control panel (and GarageBand and Yousician apps both work with the Behringer)

Was there an issue with the last update?

thanks
David

Messages In This Thread
JamKazam not detecting my audio - by DavidM - 08-14-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: JamKazam not detecting my audio - by GDJ - 08-19-2020, 02:33 AM