• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download previous versions
Where can I get previous releases of Jamkazam?
You cannot get previous releases of JamKazzam ..... it would not work anyway.

JamKazzam client only works because it can pass information back and forth with the server.  Many of the upgrades that get released are to enable changes on the servers ... so you need the new client to be able to connect.
But in order to install the newest version, I need the previous version which JK apparently cannot find in my temp folder:

"older version of jamkazam cannot be removed"

cannot find anywhere on my system...

And I am paying for this?
(02-07-2021, 08:56 PM)BigAl Wrote: But in order to install the newest version, I need the previous version which JK apparently cannot find in my temp folder:

"older version of jamkazam cannot be removed"

cannot find anywhere on my system...

And I am paying for this?

>>>
Manually removing JKz & (all) audio devices/drivers and running a registry cleaner has resolved this for some.
After which you re-install JKz manually (download it from the site as for first install/use)
And of course your AI/driver.

(what is the actual version # it is nagging about?)
i actually had to do this one time, and was hoping to find and older version myself. after reinstalling i was able to get newest update but that was a while back and now i cannot get jk installed again. but i keep trying everything i know.
(12-14-2021, 02:29 PM)stenio Wrote: i actually had to do this one time, and was hoping to find and older version myself. after reinstalling i was able to get newest update but that was a while back and now i cannot get jk installed again. but i keep trying everything i know.
i tried jk on my other older pc and it works okay, i did have to update since i dont use it
(12-16-2021, 08:15 PM)stenio Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 02:29 PM)stenio Wrote: i actually had to do this one time, and was hoping to find and older version myself. after reinstalling i was able to get newest update but that was a while back and now i cannot get jk installed again. but i keep trying everything i know.
i tried jk on my other older pc and it works okay, i did have to update since i dont use it
so it works but then it just crashes... i'll keep going until i get it to work