• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help set up
Hello everyone
I am new . I have mixer yamaha TF1 , can I use it as audio interface ? 
Thanks
(08-07-2020, 03:31 AM)JosephTran Wrote: Hello everyone
Thanks
>>>
You probably can, via the 'USB to Host' port on the back.
Create a USB routing, e.g. all channels out per USB 1&2 and pick an AUX-pair to receive the JamKazam USB return signal on. Route the monitoring to the headphone socket. (I don't know the TF1 in depth but I can imagine it has similar features to other desks)
(08-08-2020, 12:21 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
Thanks
>>>
Create a USB routing, e.g. all channels out per USB 1&2 and pick an AUX-pair to receive the JamKazam USB return signal on. Route the monitoring to the headphone socket. (I don't know the TF1 in depth but I can imagine it has similar features to other desks)
Thanks
I connected USB to host TF1 to laptop , Use yamaha Steinberg usb drive . I set up audio gear with JamKazam successful. I open secession and recording but can’t hear playback , I must change option input 1 or 2 (TF1)from input to USB and I hear my record !!!! .
I don’t know with my secession  anyone in JamKazam hear my live ?
(08-09-2020, 06:21 PM)JosephTran Wrote:
Thanks
>>>
Thanks
I connected USB to host TF1 to laptop , Use yamaha Steinberg usb drive . I set up audio gear with JamKazam successful. I open secession and recording but can’t hear playback , I must change option input 1 or 2 (TF1)from input to USB and I hear my record !!!! .
>>>
Well good sofar!
Now make sure your audio return path is clear. So 'tell' the signal where to go, where you want it. USB-return to 'channel-#' and monitoring to e.g. your headphone output on the TF1. (or an AUX-group and use a headphone amp & inears, etc.)
(08-09-2020, 06:21 PM)KJosephTran Wrote:
Thanks
>>>
Thanks
Hello . Setup Audio gear with output input 33-34 . Change option input 33-34 is Usb . You can hear