• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no audio output
I have a steinberg UR22C audio interface.  I was asked to join my first session with friends.  They could see me but there was no audio and they said it was grayed out. I am also using an ethernet cable for my connection.  I am running Windows 10 on my computer and it recognizes the steinberg UR22C audio interface but Idon't think the Jamkazam program is recognizing it.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks, Jeff
(07-22-2020, 11:13 PM)cheekjeff5@gmail.com Wrote: I have a steinberg UR22C audio interface.  I was asked to join my first session with friends.  They could see me but there was no audio and they said it was grayed out. I am also using an ethernet cable for my connection.  I am running Windows 10 on my computer and it recognizes the steinberg UR22C audio interface but Idon't think the Jamkazam program is recognizing it.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks, Jeff
In JamKazam, you must enable the computer mic for chat.
Just to confirm, you did click on your name in the right corner, then selected Audio Gear, then selected "ADD NEW GEAR", correct? Also, are there ASIO drivers for your interface? If not, you will also want to download ASIO4ALL, for you will want to use ASIO drivers with a windows computer.
Robert "Lee" Vanarsdall
University of Maryland, College Park