• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can hear myself but not anyone else in a session
Hi everyone, quick question. I have 1st port to my guitar. 2nd port to my drum machine. I am using ID14. I can hear myself and the drum machine. I can't hear anyone else in any session. 

It was working fine until I added the drum machine to port 2. It's not the mute or volume level. I have the UPnP enabled on the router.

Guess this will not work for me until I get someone to help. Frustrating the lack of support, I'd rather pay for a program that works and has support than have a "free program" that I cannot use. ugh

Does anyone know the answer?
(07-19-2020, 04:29 AM)jamkasplat Wrote: Hi everyone, quick question. I have 1st port to my guitar. 2nd port to my drum machine. I am using ID14. I can hear myself and the drum machine. I can't hear anyone else in any session. 

It was working fine until I added the drum machine to port 2. It's not the mute or volume level. I have the UPnP enabled on the router.

Guess this will not work for me until I get someone to help. Frustrating the lack of support, I'd rather pay for a program that works and has support than have a "free program" that I cannot use. ugh

Need more details...MAC or PC?

If you're using a PC what tuning steps did you perform on the OS to equip it to handle realtime audio?
(07-19-2020, 09:42 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 04:29 AM)jamkasplat Wrote: Hi everyone, quick question. I have 1st port to my guitar. 2nd port to my drum machine. I am using ID14. I can hear myself and the drum machine. I can't hear anyone else in any session. 

If you're using a PC what tuning steps did you perform on the OS to equip it to handle realtime audio?

I know somebody having this same problem on a MAC   " I can here myself fine, and others can hear me as well. I just cannot hear them"
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface
(07-19-2020, 09:42 PM)StuartR Wrote:

I have a 2016 MacBook Pro. Using Ethernet cat 5. Tried port forwarding, still didn't work. This program needs some work. I'm really bummed, have friends on here but can't play. bummer!
You stated your problem, "I have the UPnP enabled on the router."

Disable it both in the router, and in the JK app preferences. Confirm you can hear others. Once you discover you can hear others your actual question/issue is, how do yo correctly configure UPNP with JK. If its configured incorrectly, you will not hear others in your session. They will be grayed-out.
I wish this were the issue. I disabled it and in JK as well. Still no audio. Can hear myself, that's it. I do get an error message now though.

"The Jamkazam client is not receiving audio packets from some session peers."

There is a network issue. It says to reset the router, which doesn't fix the problem.
Okay.. getting close to figuring out what's going on. Next, do you have an IP sniffer or Firewall setup? Mac/PC?
>>>
Do you have a public IPv4 address?