• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn't recognize my driver
I have a Solid State Logic 2+ and the driver is installed on my Dell laptop, using Windows 10. However, when I try to select the audio device, only 'Built In' shows up, not my SSL2+ driver. Any suggestions?
(07-15-2020, 07:50 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote: I have a Solid State Logic 2+ and the driver is installed on my Dell laptop, using Windows 10. However, when I try to select the audio device, only 'Built In' shows up, not my SSL2+ driver. Any suggestions?
Verify, using Windows device manager, that the SSL 2+ is actually being detected properly by Windows. It needs to be plugged into a USB port on the laptop of course.
(07-15-2020, 09:23 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 07:50 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote: I have a Solid State Logic 2+ and the driver is installed on my Dell laptop, using Windows 10. However, when I try to select the audio device, only 'Built In' shows up, not my SSL2+ driver. Any suggestions?
Verify, using Windows device manager, that the SSL 2+ is actually being detected properly by Windows. It needs to be plugged into a USB port on the laptop of course.
Thanks. When I go to Device Manager, the SSL2+ does appear, along with AMD and Realtec drivers that come with the laptop. Not sure what to do next.
(07-15-2020, 10:05 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote:
Thanks. When I go to Device Manager, the SSL2+ does appear, along with AMD and Realtec drivers that come with the laptop. Not sure what to do next.
Wait.... Multiple drivers associated with this interface? You'll just want the driver from SSL installed with the hardware. Does the SSL interface appear under the list of audio devices at the very top in device manager? Could you post a screen shot of the SSL device (expanded view) in device manager?
(07-16-2020, 02:28 PM)StuartR Wrote:
Wait.... Multiple drivers associated with this interface? You'll just want the driver from SSL installed with the hardware. Does the SSL interface appear under the list of audio devices at the very top in device manager? Could you post a screen shot of the SSL device (expanded view) in device manager?

Here is a pic of the drivers, so clearly the SSL2+ is there, but Jamkazam only shows 'Built In'

Here is a pic of my drivers in Device Manager. Jamkazam still doesn't recognize my SSL2+

Here's a pic of Jamkazam NOT showing my SSL2+ driver

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-22-2020, 02:45 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote:

Here is a pic of the drivers, so clearly the SSL2+ is there, but Jamkazam only shows 'Built In'

Here is a pic of my drivers in Device Manager. Jamkazam still doesn't recognize my SSL2+

Did you click on the pull down list in Jamkazam that shows the input devices to see if it shows your SSL2? The screenshot you furnished just shows the default built in mic. Please click on this list and let it expand to see if you can then select the SSL2.
It's also interesting to see that the displayed latency values for the built in mic device is really good (all green).
(07-22-2020, 04:37 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 09:23 PM)StuartR Wrote: Verify, using Windows device manager, that the SSL 2+ is actually being detected properly by Windows. It needs to be plugged into a USB port on the laptop of course.

I did click on the list, and it only says 'Built In'.  Huh

The built in is showing all green which is good but i really want to use the SSL2+ driver

Did you click on the pull down list in Jamkazam that shows the input devices to see if it shows your SSL2? The screenshot you furnished just shows the default built in mic. Please click on this list and let it expand to see if you can then select the SSL2.
It's also interesting to see that the displayed latency values for the built in mic device is really good (all green).
(07-22-2020, 05:42 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 04:37 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 10:05 PM)marilynrockchic@yahoo.com Wrote: Thanks. When I go to Device Manager, the SSL2+ does appear, along with AMD and Realtec drivers that come with the laptop. Not sure what to do next.

I did click on the list, and it only says 'Built In'.  Huh

The built in is showing all green which is good but i really want to use the SSL2+ driver

Well, I think I figured out the problem. It had to do with signing into Jamkazam. If I sign in each time, it recognizes all my audio drivers so that I can choose the SSL2+. 

Hello, I have the same problem as Marilyn with the difference that my pc does not recognize my ssl2+ sound card. Nothing appears or disappears when I plug and unplug the interface. I have dow.nloaded the drivers but in SSL USB control panel I am informed that no device is connected. In the About menu no information about the drivers is given as well. At this stage I don't know if the problem is internal to my pc (usb driver and conflict with the motherboard) or if it is related to the configuration of SSL usb control panel.  
Thank you for your answer. Have a great day!