• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot keep change in AudioBoxiTwo sample block size when using Jamkazam
I have an AudioBoxiTwo. The sample block size is set to 16. I increased it to 64 to deal with some audio distortion, but when I start a Jamkazam session, it resets to 16. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Larry
(07-08-2020, 11:00 PM)mcdon056@umn.edu Wrote: I have an AudioBoxiTwo. The sample block size is set to 16. I increased it to 64 to deal with some audio distortion, but when I start a Jamkazam session, it resets to 16. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Larry
i DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE HAS GOTTEN THE PROGRAM OFF THE GROUND.  THE FRUSTRATION HAS GOTTEN TO ME. i HAVE TRIED 2 VERSIONS OF A BEHRINGER INTERFACE AND A TASCAM INTERFACE AND HAVE  TRIED ALL OF THE THINGS I FOUND ON THE  USELESS FORUM.  THEN BEING ASKED TO DO THE GO FUND FOR JAMKAZAM BUILDERS IS A JOKE.  SORRY PEOPLE
Tomm, sorry you are frustrated. Even when you get things working you still have to accept the situation with latency. My take is, the devs are focusing on that part, though they are subject to the law of physics - I will be pleasantly surprised if they can make it better. I'm not alone when I say, it's been worth contributing to the gofundme for the amount of time i've used JK.

With that said, I see you participated in only a couple of posts.

Where are things at now? i was looking at this post: https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=1163

You mentioned no audio from the mic?

If you refer back to your other post, maybe we can pick things up from there. And hopefully someone else can chime in. I do have some hopefully constructive questions.

Back to Larry. 

Larry, I think I noticed a similar behavior with my AI, that JK changed the rate, regardless what I set it to. I'm going to check it out again but think it's related to the Audio Device Settings. Stay tuned.