• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW
Hello everyone.

We are trying with a friend to have a session with acoustic instruments.We use our laptops without any external equipment but there is a significant delay.
In our session frame size button is red and all the other seems to be fine.Any ideas how can we fix it?

Thanks and stay safe..
I am having the same problem.  I have tried on 2 different computers.  The text says "Your gear is reading and writing audio at a slow rate causing a decent amount of latency before the internet is involved".  I have been unable to find any troubleshooting or explanation as to what this has to do with frame size.

Can anyone shed some light onto what the problem is here?  Frame size usually has to do with the MTU which is pretty much standardized across the internet.  This error does not make sense.

Thanks.
(04-05-2020, 09:55 PM)the79bomb Wrote: I am having the same problem.  I have tried on 2 different computers.  The text says "Your gear is reading and writing audio at a slow rate causing a decent amount of latency before the internet is involved".  I have been unable to find any troubleshooting or explanation as to what this has to do with frame size.

Can anyone shed some light onto what the problem is here?  Frame size usually has to do with the MTU which is pretty much standardized across the internet.  This error does not make sense.

Thanks.

I am getting the same reading and writing audio ......... (message) did you find out what this means?
I'm getting the same error message too. I have not been able to get JamKazam to work at all. It's making me crazy. I was hoping I'd find an answer here, but nope!