• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASIO Control Panel does not display correctly
Bug 
I tried posting this earlier, but it looks like the image failed to display.  I'm attaching it as a file this time.

I am having trouble displaying the ASIO Control Panel.  I get the same result when I open it through JamKazam (Manage > Audio Settings > Open ASIO Panel) or through Focusrite (Start > Focusrite USB > Focusrite Device Settings).  The window that comes up looks like the following, and there are no controls available to expand or maximize this window which prevents me from controlling the buffer size - only the Sample Rate can be changed.

I am running Windows 10 (Build 18363.900) and using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (3rd gen., firmware 1605).  I've just upgraded JamKazam to Build 1.80 "1.0.3794" and Focusrite Control to version 3.6.0.1822, but this has no impact on the problem.  I tried changing the screen resolution, but this had no impact on the problem either.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-01-2020, 03:16 PM)I would probably uninstall jamkazam and your asio drivers with geek uninstaller and try reinstalling. ellis@hillinger.org Wrote: I tried posting this earlier, but it looks like the image failed to display.  I'm attaching it as a file this time.

I am having trouble displaying the ASIO Control Panel.  I get the same result when I open it through JamKazam (Manage > Audio Settings > Open ASIO Panel) or through Focusrite (Start > Focusrite USB > Focusrite Device Settings).  The window that comes up looks like the following, and there are no controls available to expand or maximize this window which prevents me from controlling the buffer size - only the Sample Rate can be changed.

I am running Windows 10 (Build 18363.900) and using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (3rd gen., firmware 1605).  I've just upgraded JamKazam to Build 1.80 "1.0.3794" and Focusrite Control to version 3.6.0.1822, but this has no impact on the problem.  I tried changing the screen resolution, but this had no impact on the problem either.
The problem has been resolved. It is associated with the High DPI configuration of my system, and how it affects the Focusrite ASIO control panel. Here are the instructions they provided.

This is caused when you have a HiDPI screen, this app doesn't handle this well. The workaround is to go to C:\Program Files\FocusriteUSB\Focusrite Notifier.exe, right click -> properties -> compatibility tab -> change high dpi settings
Check "override high dpi scaling behavior", and set to "System (Enhanced)"