• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error messages and greyed out participants
When I try to enter sessions, everyone or almost everyone is greyed out and unavailable to me.  I get numerous error messages:
"network changes packet numbers","network send error, please close and reopen," "audio device IO is not stable"...
I am using a Mac, OS 10.15.4, ethernet connection, with a Behringer 202HD.  I have configured my network/router as best 
I could from the advice I've read.  Here are details of the router settings selected:
Connect using DHCP
Configure IPv6 automatically, enable IPv6 connection sharing
Router mode DHCP and NAT
Jamkazam has an address listed under DHCP reservation
I've set all public and private UDP/TCP ports to 12000-12010
Under network options:
     Enable NAT port mapping protocol
     Block incoming IPv6 connections
     Allow incoming IPSec authentication

I frankly have no idea what most of this means.  What is UPnP?  I am NOT tech savvy.  Can anyone help?  I just wanna play the drums all day.
(06-15-2020, 11:21 PM)spurvis Wrote: When I try to enter sessions, everyone or almost everyone is greyed out and unavailable to me.  I get numerous error messages:
"network changes packet numbers","network send error, please close and reopen," "audio device IO is not stable"...
I am using a Mac, OS 10.15.4, ethernet connection, with a Behringer 202HD.  I have configured my network/router as best 
I could from the advice I've read.  Here are details of the router settings selected:
Connect using DHCP
Router mode DHCP and NAT
Under network options:

I frankly have no idea what most of this means.  What is UPnP?  I am NOT tech savvy.  Can anyone help?  I just wanna play the drums all day.
>>>

NO! IPv6
Do you have true IPv4 or a DS-Lite tunnel over IPv6?
(06-15-2020, 11:46 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 11:21 PM)spurvis Wrote: When I try to enter sessions, everyone or almost everyone is greyed out and unavailable to me.  I get numerous error messages:
Connect using DHCP
Router mode DHCP and NAT
Under network options:

>>>

NO! IPv6
Do you have true IPv4 or a DS-Lite tunnel over IPv6?

Im not sure exactly what that means, but I believe my address is an IPv4.